1819 Dean Road
Jacksonville FL 32216
Jay's Cards offers the Internet's largest selection of baseball rookies cards and minor league prospects. We ship extremely fast and work hard to ensure your orders gets the care it deserves.
Jay's Cards has been a tradition on the east coast for nearly 40 years with Jay being one of the original autograph hounds in the country. We are an Internet only business after closing our retail when the original owner, Jay, had a series of small heart attacks and retired.
We work out of small environmentally controlled warehouse and have a strong passion for the card collecting hobby and autograph hounds!
Jay's Cards ships 100s of cards daily and we work hard to maintain an accurate database and inventory. However, due to the shear volume of cards we sell daily, we do occasionally have some minor out of stocks. If we don't have your card, we apologize up front. We will give you a cash refund when we ship your order. Any out of stock is usually a common cards and not an autograph or insert card.
1. Shipping Time: SportsBuy requires its sellers to ship with 3 (three) business days. Jay's Cards ships most orders with 24-48 hours or the same business day.
2. Click here More Detailed Information on Shipping Costs: How much is shipping and how does it work?
3. Click here More Detailed Information on SportsBuy's Shipping Rates: What are the shipping & insurance rates?
4. Buyer Protection Program: SportsBuy backs up this promise by offering a "Buyer Protection Guarantee" on every purchase. Meaning the buyer gets their item as described or their money back - Guaranteed! What is SportsBuy's Buy Protection Program?
5. Disputes / Problems: SportsBuy has an automated dispute program should you have a problem with your order. We highly recommend that you try and resolve any issues directly with us prior to contacting SportsBuy. You have 14 days from purchase (10 days from marked ship date) to file a complaint, if needed.